The real property division team has been engaged in advising and structuring of land acquisition transactions for both Malaysian and foreign-owned entities.
Our recent notable transactions include:
- the disposal of multiple estate lands via liquidation process for the aggregate value of RM150 million;
- the disposal of lands in Nilai, Negeri Sembilan for a consideration sum of RM2.5 million;
- the disposal of a real property company in Johor Bahru to foreign investors for $10 million. This transaction involved advising a reputable Singapore based law firm on the structure of the said disposal;
- the disposal of assets / lands in Klang Valley own by a company in liquidation for a consideration sum of RM12 million;
- the acquisition of a parcel of land in Klang Valley by a reputable developer for the consideration sum of RM10 million; and
- the disposal of adjoining lands in Klang Valley to a property developer for the aggregate value of RM150 million.